vampiresembrace wrote in bloodclaim 😛determined home

Listens: theme to "Golden Girls"

YAFS (Yet Another Fic Search)

After spending some time away from the wonderful world of Spander (darn distractions like school and work), I've recently begun delving back in. I was reading a lot of my old favorites and came across Teenage Dirtbag by Sukiblue, but only the first part. Or at least I think it was only the first part. I seem to remember a second part where Spike gets a house Xander ends up living in and he makes friends with Oz, who does his werewolf thing in their basement. I thought it was part of the Dirtbag verse but I may be wrong. In any case, if someone knows which fic I am talking about and could provide a link, I'd be much obliged. And if there is a 2nd part (or more) to Dirtbag, links to those would be appreciated too.


Also, while I am beseeching, does anyone know where I can find a working link to Echo's Revenge's Forged in Hell? I realize it isn't a spander story but you guys know everything and thought you might be able to help. Thanks in advance.